Payroll Manager - £45,000 + benefits - Permanent - London
I am working with an Iconic and much-loved institution which has been part of both London and British culture for 150 years. The Institution is looking for enthusiastic and well-Practiced Payroller who are looking to maintain and grow the function. This role will be Hybrid with 3 days in the office based in the heart of London.
The successful Payroll Manager will be reporting into the Financial Planning and Reporting Manager and working in a sole capacity in order to build and manage the payroll.
The successful Payroll Manager Looking after:
- Bureau payroll.
- Ensuring payroll is compliant
Key Skills & Responsibilities
- Processing the UK Payrolls
- Running the payrolls through Phase 3.
- Working closely and collaboratively with internal stakeholders providing support on payroll queries
- Learning and developing within the role.
- To prepare and work through employee details such as starters/leavers changes.
- Strong understanding of PAYE and ensuring correct PAYE treatment.
If you are Payroll professional looking for the next step in their career APPLY NOW!!!