HR Business Partner (German Speaking)
Frazer Jones are supporting a European business in securing an HR Business Partner to support a restructure in Germany. Based in London, you will work with the Munich and London teams in managing a merger and harmonise processes across both offices.
This is an exciting role and would suit someone with real drive and energy who wants to be the German HR representative for a well-recognised forward thinking business. As a prerequisite you must speak German fluently.
In this role you will be supported by the wider HR team but you will lead on the change process in Munich. My client is ideally looking for a strong HR BP / Manager with excellent German employment law knowledge and someone that is able to start on very short notice.
What you will bring to the business
- A track record of experience working in a fast paced, commercial environment through operating as a HR BP, and the ability to be successful in a matrix organisation with multiple stakeholders
- The agility and flexibility to adapt to a changing agenda over time, underpinned by the ability to create excitement for a long-term people strategy.
- Proven track record of broad HR Change delivery
- A track record of providing coaching and mentoring support to stakeholders.
- Demonstrated success in identifying innovative people solutions, and then deploying the solution.
- Strong business acumen with ability to translate business and HR needs into action.
- The ability to build effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent interpersonal skills coupled with a high level of professionalism and a proven track record in influencing senior stakeholders.
- Proven organisational skills with the ability to manage own work load.
- Employee relations experience across geographies.
Ideally you will have worked as an HR Business Partner and worked on a merger / acquisition.
It's also important you bring ideas, energy and drive to the role.
This client promotes hybrid working (1 or 2 days in the office (London), the others from home)
If this describes your skill set and you want to work in a business that's building, send your CV to Frazer Jones today.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.