Payroll Specialist - £25,000 - Permanent - Porto
Hybrid working (Fully remote)
My client, a global sports media company, are looking for an experienced payroll professional to support the current payroll processes within the business. The successful candidate will assist the payroll team in accurately processing end to end payroll as well as running various absence/data reports, among other duties.
To be considered successful, the ideal candidate must have:
* Previous ADP experience desired but not essential.
* A proven ability to process payroll accurately.
* Solid organisational skills and able to work on many different duties at a time.
* The ability to work independently as well as in a team.
* The Capacity to communicate effectively and professionally at all levels
If you have what it takes to assist a forward-thinking and thrilling organisation APPLY NOW!