Oakleaf Partnership has partnered with an established asset management firm in their search for a recruitment specialist to join them during a period of growth.
The role will be a great opportunity for a candidate to step up into a 180-recruitment role which will have a focus on leading talent acquisition projects and candidate focused recruitment. This will be a high-volume position with a business that will allow international exposure. The right profile for this role is someone switched on and proactive with great stakeholder management skills as this role will be primarily business facing.
- CV screening
- Drafting job adverts and posting open positions
- Partnering with recruitment companies and search firms to manage internal processes
- Scheduling and arranging interviews globally. Assisting the interview process, guiding and advising stakeholders.
- Owner of the internal assessment process including all relevant testing
- Managing the background and referencing process
- Ownership of the candidate experience
- Providing comprehensive feedback to both stakeholders, candidates and third party agencies
- Responsibility for on-boarding new team members and providing on-going training
- Supporting DEI initiatives
- Responsibility for market mapping and benchmarking.
- Key owner in new idea generation for recruitment processes
This is an exciting opportunity for a recruitment advisor looking to take ownership and responsibility.
For further information please contact me via email email@example.com