Up to £50,000 DOE
Horsham based with hybrid working
Oakleaf Partnership are currently partnered with a successful RPO who require a resourcing partner to join their team onsite at a well-established financial services firm based in Horsham.
The role will require performing the full recruitment lifecycle of the operational and internal function hires on an interim and permanent basis. The team are highly successful in managing this account and are looking for an experienced and consultative resourcing partner to join them in the continuation of delivering an excellent service.
- Full recruitment lifecycle of the operational and internal function roles up to £70,000.
- Sourcing candidates directly and through agency use.
- Build robust relationships with clients and vendors alike.
- Project work and reporting, as given by the business and Account Lead, on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
- Updated knowledge of market trends and legislative developments.
- Ideally 4 years of recruitment experience in a RPO or in-house.
- Experience working within a financial services industry.
- Experience working a dual desk.
- Ability to build and maintain key relationships.
- A consultative approach
If you feel like this role is right for you, please apply now!