Frazer Jones is partnering with a renowned Asset Management Firm to find an HR Graduate Intern (12-month FTC) to join their central London office in the portfolio management team. With a long-standing international presence, the firm promotes an innovative approach coupled with expert knowledge to provide the best investment strategies consistently, and reliably across an extensive portfolio.
In this unique role, you will gain excellent exposure to various aspects of talent management within the industry, providing essential support to the wider investment team and benefitting from extensive on-job training. From supporting with senior-level recruitment and development, to facilitating well-being, engagement and D&I initiatives and tools, this is a fantastic opportunity to gain true insight into the industry through a HR-lens. With an emphasis on strategy and professional development, this role will push you to refine and strengthen your skills and knowledge in a supportive work environment, as you work closely with senior colleagues on various talent projects.
- Support senior-level recruitment processes and leadership development training
- Support with methodology and coordination of management assessments
- Event coordination (Portfolio Senior Advisors and HR Directors)
- HRIS support
- Develop tools for D&I and well-being
- Attendance at portfolio company remuneration and nomination committees
- Ad hoc HR support to portfolio companies
- Degree-level qualification (Business Management/Studies or Human Resources preferred)
- BBB at A-level (minimum)
- Excellent analytical skills
- Detail-orientated and proactive
- Communicative and able to work well in a team
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.