This successful, household-name retailer requires a commercial HR Business Partner, to work closely with the Regional Manager, in building organisation and people capabilities in stores across their London region.
You will help develop, shape and implement an effective people strategy, to achieve organisational objectives and provide a professional, trusted, customer focussed HR service, that delivers best practice and commercially focussed solutions, to support the business.
This is a remote based role, visiting stores 2-3 days per week and will work collaboratively with three other Regional Partners to implement new HR projects and initiatives, ensuring they meet business requirements and are consistent across the UK.
- Supporting and coaching managers on all aspects of managing people, ensuring they take ownership for resolving people related matters.
- Provide advice and support to colleagues, promoting employee wellbeing and maximising employee engagement.
- Providing relevant and timely advice on all people related activity including performance management, attendance, disciplinary issues, grievances, and organisational change.
- Management of escalated / complex employee relations casework across for your region.
- Lead on change management projects.
- Use data, business metrics and evidence to inform and drive decision making, change and, to continually improve performance.
- Identify and support the development of future leaders through succession planning
- Shape and implement effective recruitment and retention strategies.
- Work alongside managers and the development team to understand training needs and support with the design and delivery of training as required.
- Support the Head of People Partnering and the People Director, or lead on key business projects and initiatives, including organisation redesign, structure changes and system implementation
- Work collaboratively with other Regional People Partners to cover periods of absence, provide support and to ensure consistency of approach
You MUST have a solid understanding of the HR challenges inherent in a multisite retail, leisure, hospitality or similar environment.
You will also possess a strong commercial acumen, with a high-level knowledge of employment legislation and best practice, together with a strong generalist background in all aspects of HR, notably; organisational restructure, performance management, talent management, people process.
If you have the above experience and are keen to secure a commercial role where you can really drive business and people performance, we are keen to hear from you ASAP!
Henlee Resourcing is a specialist full service human resources recruitment consultancy operating across the South West, M3 / M4 / M5 corridors.