Your new company
Our client in the transport industry are looking for an experienced generalist HR Business Partner to join their Midlands team on a full time permanent basis.
Your new role
Reporting to the HR Director this role is based mainly from Leicestershire with some occasional Midlands Travel and you can be home based approximately 3 days a week. This role will provide leadership and support of the Operational agenda across multiple sites with duties including:
- Leading the people agenda
- Building operational capability
- Supporting on ER cases and strategy
- Working to support and shape culture in the organisation
- Developing, implementing and delivering HR projects
- Involvement in pay and policy negotiations
- Responsible for building and fostering good union relations in the Midlands
- Lead the engagement agenda across the Midlands
This is a full time permanent role with hybrid flexible working available.
What you'll need to succeed
For this role our client are looking for experienced generalist HRBP's who ideally are CIPD qualified or can demonstrate extensive experience and who have experience in unionised and multi-site roles. Any prior transport experience would be desired but not essential as long as you have experience in high volume fast moving industries and can demonstrate a strong understanding of employment law. You will have excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to relate and influence at all levels.
What you'll get in return
Basic competitive salary £50,000
Flexible hybrid working
Car and/or travel expenses
33 days holiday
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.