Senior Associate, Executive Recruiter
- £58,000 - £61,000
- Full Time
- Flexible working hours
- August start
- City of London
I am working on an exciting opportunity for an Exec recruiter!!
Who would like to join a team at the centre of supporting the resourcing needs of organisational transformation at the most senior level. Play an active role in increasing diverse representation across our senior leadership team. Have the opportunity to develop your stakeholder management, project and communication skills, gain a breadth of understanding of business priorities across an organisation and contribute to making the team best in class in both resourcing and customer service.
As an Executive Resourcing Senior Associate, you will report to the
Executive Resourcing Manager. In this role flexibility with working hours will be required. Your main deliverables will include:
- Recruitment the most senior talent for the organisation; as a result, you will be highly visible across the business.
- Interact with the most senior members of our organisation (Directors, Executive Directors and the CEO's office) on a regular basis, working with them to fill their Director, Head of Department and Senior Advisor vacancies - this will involve advising them on role profiles, recruitment strategies and selection decisions, challenging where necessary.
- Work closely with our recruitment partners (e.g., Executive Search Firms and our Executive Assessment provider), managing our relationships with them and ensuring the delivery of high-quality outcomes.
- Collaborate with our Senior HR Business Partners and closely support the senior candidates through our recruitment process. This role will at times may require proactive sourcing and management of candidates.
- Become a subject matter expert, building a reputation for yourself as a high performing executive recruiter, and adviser to hiring managers.
- Support in developing our employer brand externally i.e. Linked In, alumni networks etc.
- Build relationships across HR, in particular CPO office, Reward, HR Helpline and HRBP to efficiently manage through hiring decisions.
- Assist with embedding Workday into our recruiting process, continuously looking for way to improve service and process.
- Work closely across the team to effectively project manage the end-end of SLT recruitment campaigns.
- Work across Exec Resourcing to develop a deep understanding of our internal exec talent pipeline and talent data including succession planning.
- Leverage analytics and talent insight to inform sourcing strategies, driving inclusive selection practices.
- Keep external market knowledge up to date; note trends in external market that may impact our hiring strategies.
- Internally, keep SLT knowledge up to date - awareness of key members of SLT, and understand functions to support hiring managers in recruiting decision making.
- Experience of working within financial services
- Experience using Workday
- Experience of recruiting at exec level
- Happy to be flexible in hours