Were seeking Organisational Development professionals who are seeking a new challenge, home working/agile.
I am seeking a Organisational Development Professionals either fully experienced or rising stars who want more challenging role... We have opportunities for Organisational Development/Learning and Development professional who thrives in a fast-paced, agile, and increasingly virtual environment..
You will be working as part of an OD Consultancy/OD Project Team on a very varied portfolio of organisational development projects supporting a range of organisations and departments with all aspects of OD including : -
- Developing new ways of working
- Digital development
- Collaborative Culture
- Vision, Values, Strategy
- Workshops / Coaching
- Employee Engagement / Wellbeing
- Performance Management
- Leadership & Management
To succeed in this role you will need a agile mindset, flexible approach and able to demonstrate your OD expertise by researching, designing and delivering interventions and approaches.
Were seeking Organisational Development / Learning professionals with experiences across OD spectrum including culture, engagement, values, coaching, leadership development.
We are looking for experienced professionals or perhaps a rising star seeking a new opportunity to grow and develop with a solid base of HR/OD/L&D.
Knowledge & Experience
- Educated to degree level in relevant subject or equivalent level of experience of working at a similar level in specialist area, Evidence of continued professional development,
- Experience in communications and stakeholder management,
- Demonstrated experience of co-ordinating projects in complex and challenging environments, Consulting skills, commercial acumen (essential for external assignment)
- Experience/background of organisational development & learning interventions.
- Skills & Capabilities - Provide and receive complex, sensitive or contentious information, negotiate with senior stakeholders/customers on difficult and controversial issues, and present complex and sensitive information to large and influential groups/customers, Demonstrated capabilities to manage own workload and make informed decisions in the absence of required information, working to tight and often changing timescales,
- Agile mindset
These roles are offered on a permanent basis and a great opportunity to join a progressive and growing team
You will be based from home and aligned with a office on within the South and South East eg Southampton, Reading, Bristol, Swindon, Brighton
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.