Recruitment Administrator | Manchester city centre | £19,305
Your new company
Exciting new permanent job opportunity to join an international law firm based in Manchester City Centre. They are looking for a Recruitment Administrator to join their dynamic, fast paced team. They are a leading firm with an excellent reputation in the market.
Your new role
- Provide comprehensive administrative support to the recruitment team from registering the role on DWF's applicant tracking system to job offer.
- Arrange candidate interviews.
- Support the process for candidates requiring reasonable adjustments.
- Format documents.
- Manage various team inboxes
- Administer the advertisement of new vacancies on DWF's career pages and external job boards.
- Supporting ad hoc reporting and management information queries.
- Handle and respond to telephone and written enquiries.
- Support the onboarding process for temps and contractors.
- Support liaison with recruitment suppliers.
What you'll need to succeed
- High level of IT proficiency with a solid knowledge of Excel is desirable.
- Prior experience of working in a fast paced administrative role is desirable. Having worked in a recruitment related role would be an advantage.
- Excellent administration / organisational skills.
- A good team spirit with proven team working skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise work effectively at busy times
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy.
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the organisation and the overall business objectives of the organisation.
What you'll get in return
- Flexible working arrangements
- 25 Days Annual leave
- Company Pension
- Life Assurance x4
- Other Generous Benefits
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.