HR Advisor Role - Up to 3 month contract - Hybrid
Your new company
Our client is a growing organisation within the Education Sector who are keen to bring on an additional person due to the increase in workload.
Your new role
You will be working in a flexible team as a HR Advisor where you will be required to provide responsive HR advice, guidance and support to Managers and other staff, covering a full range of the employee lifecycle, including recruitment and selection, first line HR/Employee relations casework e.g., grievances, disciplinaries, sickness absence etc. across designated responsibility areas.
Your duties will include:
- Managing the HR/ER case list actively and accurately recording progress against each case being managed within the HR team
- Assisting the HR Business Partner across designated responsibility areas in relation to organisational change initiatives e.g., TUPE transfers, restructures
- Providing professional advice and support to Managers
- Supporting the recruitment process within areas of responsibility
- Ensuring the fair and consistent application of policies and procedures based upon up-to-date employment legislation
What you'll need to succeed
An understanding of and commitment to all aspects of equality and diversity is essential for you to be considered for this role.
Additionally, recruitment is a key aspect within this role. Knowledge of the recruitment cycle including posting job adverts, screening CV's, carrying out interviews and an initial induction are all essential.
An awareness of current employment legislation and the impact on the HR service will allow you to successfully transition into this role.
Associate CIPD Membership is desirable but not essential.
What you'll get in return
Salary range FTE is £28,000 - £30,500
37hours a week, with flexible working hours.
Hybrid working pattern offered. (2 days working on site, 3 days working in the office)
Full-time position within a fast-paced, challenging environment where you will gain exposure to the HR position.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.