Temporary HR Officer role - Bromley
Your new company
Our client is a Charity based near the Lewisham area who have been at the forefront of enriching people's lives for more than 300 years. Today, their core purpose is to create a strong community, committed to enabling those that they support to have the highest quality of life.
Your new role
This is a Temporary HR Officer role for 1 or 2 months whilst our client recruits on a permanent basis. Within this role you will be required to provide efficient and effective support to the HR department.
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing both the HR and Recruitment inboxes, ensuring all emails are dealt with accordingly
- Keeping the staff files up to date, ensuring that all paperwork is processed in a timely manner
- Maintaining the records on the HR system to ensure it is up to date
- Assisting with the recruitment process; shortlisting applicants, advertising jobs, reviewing jobs specifications
- Assisting the HR team with training requests and liaising with providers
- Maintaining the training matrix
What you'll need to succeed
HR Generalist knowledge is needed for you to be considered for this role.
You will need to be accustomed to working in a fast-paced environment.
Adaptability is key as not every day will be the same.
Proficient in using Microsoft Office.
DBS preferred, not essential.
What you'll get in return
Salary on offer will be £13.09 per hour.
Office based role (opportunity to work from home 1 day a week after probation period)
Training and exposure into the HR role offered.
35 hour working week.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.