We have a current opportunity for a Talent Acquisition Manager in a permanent basis for a specialist global consultancy. The position will be based in London and a hybrid working week will apply.
This role reports to the Head of Talent Acquisition and Diversity, supporting her on projects and stakeholder management. The main focus of the role is still hands on delivery, across a mixture of sales, consulting and operations (central functions) roles. You will own a very manageable volume of roles and will partner with agencies and search firms to deliver on key hires. Where possible you will also headhunt, build your own talent pools and directly source.
There are also a number of projects that need attention e.g. D&I initiatives, the redesign of the company careers page that the role holder can run with.
- 360 degree recruitment experience in a corporate in-house environment, ideally with some exposure to sales hiring but this is not essential
- Exposure to both large and small organisations / TA teams
- Experience of managing exec level stakeholders
- Excellent relationship builder
- Ambitious individual keen to progress