We have a current opportunity for a Senior Recruitment Manager EMEA on a permanent basis. The position will be based in London on a hybrid working week - 2 days in the office.
You will oversee all recruitment activity across EMEA. This will include both consultant and business service positions across both lateral and graduate recruitment. Reporing to the Head of People, you will manage a team of three.
You will have responsibility for positive stakeholder and candidate experience across the European business whilst continuing to shape the development of the recruitment function. You will personally deliver on a range of hires at various levels.
You will also lead recruitment projects in areas such as DE&I, use of technology, Recruitment Forecasting and Employer branding etc.
- Extensive inhouse recruitment experience gained within professional services or similar environment
- Experience of overseeing recruitment projects along with experienced and graduate hiring activity is strongly desirable
- Solid experience as a manager or team supervisor is essential
- Experience of Recruitment and HR processes in several European countries is strongly desirable
- Working knowledge of ability assessments and Applicant Tracking Systems.
- European languages are desirable