4-5 Days in office
London City based
Oakleaf is partnered with a growing Fintech company in their search for a HR administrator to support the team during peak workflow over the next 6 month.
This is a 6-month FTC for a candidate looking to gain exposure to the HR function as part of a collaborative and high performing team. The HR administrator will be focused on the delivery of all tasks directed, highly detail orientated whilst being adaptable enough to turn their hand any new project.
- Support the full employee life cycle
- Coordination of inductions for new joiners, answering contract queries and carrying out background checks
- First point of contact for HR queries
- Keeping HR systems accurate and up to date e.g. off boarding leavers, absences
- Support with payroll collecting data and documentation to deadlines
- Support the head of Benefits with benefit providers.
- General HR administration support across HR and talent acquisition
- Support on various HR Projects
- Responsible for diary management and inbox
For further information please contact me via email email@example.com