Hybrid working 1 day in office
London City based
Oakleaf is partnered with an established Bank in their search for a HR administrator to support the team during a unique transition period over the next 6 months plus.
This FTC is a unique opportunity for a candidate looking to gain exposure to the full employee life cycle in short amount of time due to the companies' current situation the role provides unique exposure to HR during a transition period with various projects being created in relation to the move.
The HR administrator will be focused on the delivery of all tasks directed, highly detail orientated whilst being adaptable enough to turn their hand any new project.
- Assisting the HR Team Leader with all areas of HR Operations and generalist HR matters
- Managing and maintaining employee records including contracts, personnel files, holidays, absence etc via the HR System
- Supporting the onboarding and offboarding process for all employees
- Assisting in the recruitment of new employees including tracking and monitoring the internal website for new roles
- Managing the screening process in conjunction with our screening provider
- Supporting the induction programme for all new employees
- Recording and analysing confidential information
- Administration and co-ordination of L&D Plan
- Supporting disciplinary & grievance hearings etc. as necessary
- To abide by all financial crime related policies, procedures and reporting obligations applicable to their job
For further information please contact me via email firstname.lastname@example.org