This is a superb opportunity for an experienced HR Business Partner to join a pioneering global organisation, during a period of significant change.
Based in Derby (2-3 days/week hybird working) and reporting to the Head of Business Partnering, this role will partner a large, heavily unionised, manufacturing site, supporting on all people and organisational matters.
Specific duties will see you;
- Work with the Manufacturing Director and leadership team to set the people strategy and business plan.
- Act as a trusted coach as they address sensitive/complex people related issues.
- Provide people related insights with a focus on where HR can most effectively deliver value and improve employee experience.
- Mentoring and coaching individuals on personal development plans, bringing to life the company values and behaviours.
- Development of strategic workforce & people capability plans.
- Support on organisation development, using data and tools to maximise organisation effectiveness.
- Provide effective employee relations advice to enable business change.
- Develop positive working relationships with the Trade Unions and other representative bodies.
- Work with the broader HR function to implement HR strategies for; talent and succession planning, performance enablement, diversity & inclusion and, employee engagement.
- Identify and drive the communication and sharing of learning across functions to facilitate continuous improvement
- Manage all HR related projects associated to your business area
Applicants MUST have exposure to working in large-scale engineering / manufacturing / industrial-type environments, with extensive experience of Business Partnering.
You will have a proven ability of building rapport and influencing Unions as well as key stakeholders and, a high degree of self-awareness, coupled with an aptitude to develop deep understanding of organisational requirements - helping to drive strategies and business performance / transformation.
If you are looking for a challenging role within a diverse, highly reputable and globally recognised manufacturing company and, can demonstrate the above capabilities, we would love to hear from you.
Henlee Resourcing is a specialist full service human resources recruitment consultancy operating across the UK.