Oakleaf partnership are currently working with a leading law firm to find a HR & Benefits Coordinator to join their benefits team.
The Benefits team are based in the London offices working to deliver quality benefits provision to our fee earning and business services teams throughout the UK.
The purpose of the Benefits Co-ordinator role is to provide dedicated support to the Benefits team working closely with the Benefits Manager and Senior Benefits Advisor and also to work collaboratively with other HR Coordinators within the HR Operations team.
- Provide administrative support and work closely with Benefits team members.
- Daily monitoring of the Benefits Inbox, dealing directly with employee enquires and escalating where appropriate.
- Maintain the PMI member data portal by adding new joiners, removing leavers and updating all address changes.
- Producing monthly reports for verification purposes.
- Assist with updating the HR system, Select HR, to maintain accurate benefit details.
Key skills and experience:
- Strong attention to detail.
- First class analytical, prioritisation, organisational and task management skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to create and maintain relationships with staff, managers and partners naturally and confidently.
- Proactiveness and initiative and the ability to continually seek out ways to improve processes and procedures and share ideas.
- Excellent judgement and reasoning skills.
To be considered, please apply accordingly.