Outstanding opportunity to join employer of choice, based out of their Peterborough office, to take ownership of their Talent Acquisition Strategy. You will be joining a high performing HR team as their first dedicated Talent Acquisition Partner and will work with your stakeholders to fully understand their current, and future talent gaps. You will be recruiting across the UK so the ability to build effective relationships remotely is essential.
The focus will be to build their employer brand – locally and nationally for specific roles, and to firmly establish them as the go to for career development and job satisfaction. You will be:
- Managing end to end recruitment for all roles within the business – engaging with hiring managers to fully understand the need and devise a campaign specific to those needs
- Writing copy and selecting relevant channels to drive applications
- Screen, shortlist and oversee all recruitment activity through to offer
- Build first class relationships with all candidates and deliver an excellent candidate experience
- Deliver a brilliant graduate recruitment campaign
- Work with HR BPs and senior leaders to identify the future needs of the business
You must have experience working in an internal recruitment role with ownership of a diverse range of vacancies, from volume hires to complex hard to hire senior leadership and highly technical roles. You will demonstrate real value add in your previous experience and be able to clearly define the positive impact you have had in the organisation.
In return you will be joining a brilliant team – you will be fully supported as you transition into your new role, and will be generously rewarded as well. Benefits include
- Up to 20 % bonus
- Performance related pay to 5%
- Enhanced holiday
- Enhanced pension