Senior HR Business Partner - Stevenage - £75-90,000 plus excellent benefits
Our client is a forward thinking, leader in its field who is looking for a Senior HR Business Partner to join the team. This is a brand new role and you will be responsible for all HR specific activities affecting the UK and internationally where applicable. You will lead by example in delivering best practice HR solutions in response to business needs and making recommendations that support the business objectives.
You will be:-
- Qualified HR Professional with proven experience in coaching management teams and driving and facilitating improvement programmes
- Ability to build strong relationships at all levels
- Ability to challenge and influence the business to provide a better solution or outcome
- Ensure national/international HR calendar activities are delivered
- Act as the key focal point for managing HR procedural activity within Programmes- Proven experience working at a Senior Generalist ideally with an international aspect
- Strong knowledge of Employment Law, data analysis, enthusiasm for diversity and inclusion, strong consultancy and problem solving skills at operational and strategic levels
In return they offer an excellent benefits package including a bonus and car allowance
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.