HR Systems Advisor - Stevenage - £28-30,000 plus benefits
Our client is a commercial organisation that is looking for a HR Systems Advisor to report directly into the HR Director. The role combines two areas HR Systems and Administration. You will provide reporting and administrative support for the Senior HR team. You will work across multi disciplines to help deliver the provision of MI across the HR team. You will also provide HR and administrative support for the executive team in the business.
- HR Systems management and reporting
- Training and coaching of HR systems users in the UK business
- Resource Link Super User
- HR KPI input and collation
- General HR and payroll administration
You will need the following experience:-
- Knowledge and experience of systems
- A key eye for detail and accuracy
- Desire to use systems and reporting to drive better decision making
- a passion for the flawless execution of projects
- Strong organisational and project management skills
In return they offer a very good benefits package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.