HR Project Lead - Policy
My client, a leading technology business within the telecommunication arena, are looking to appoint a senior interim professional to join their team on a 6 month basis to support on a project. The project relates to a complete review and changes being made to the overtime and call out allowances and policies across the whole organisation.
- Gather existing rules and any other contextual information from local country HR, where applicable
- Work with our legal and tax teams to review legislation and tax implications in all 27 countries
- Identify and resolve potential risks (includes calculating costs)
- Work with local country HR, ER director, country managers and where applicable workers councils to introduce a new global Overtime & Call-Out Allowance policy
- Depending on findings, the activity might involve entering consultation with employees to amend contracts
- Agree ongoing policy governance including roles and responsibilities and frequency of review
To be successful for this position you should have experience in HR project management and policy development. You should be confident working in a global matrix organisation. You should be able to start at short notice and interested in a 6 month assignment.
This role can be fully remote.