Are you a strong HR Generalist looking to work a Projects focused role?
HRBP - Projects focused/ up to £45k/ Staines upon Thames/ Full time - Hybrid working/ Permanent
Ashley Kate are delighted to be partnering with a great business as they look to recruit a Projects focused HR Business Partner.
The role will support the HR team and the business, delivering on key initiatives/projects linked to strategic objectives. Furthering employee engagement, ensuring operational processes and policies meet both legislation and commercial needs.
Key responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Inclusivity, Diversity and Equality focused, driving the agenda forward for the organisation.
- Talent Management Program and Development for identified employees.
- Recruitment and on boarding.
- Health and Well being strategy.
- Evaluate current working practises, provide recommendations and execute change based on up to date knowledge of HR legislation and best practise in the industry.
- Supporting in benchmarking of salary and benefits.
We are looking for:
- Significant experience working as a HR Generalist.
- Excellent experience working with senior management team members.
- Ideally some exposure to HR projects but not Essential.
- Self starter, flexible and resilient.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Ability to prioritise and work under pressure.
- Good level of IT literacy, MS teams, Word, Outlook and Excel.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced HR Professional looking to move into a Project focused role.
Interested? Get in touch!