Your new company
One of the largest British wealth management firms are looking for a junior HR professional to join the generalist team of 10. Reporting into the Head of People, you will be responsible for:
- Processing all HR operational information during the employee lifecycle using Success Factors.
- Leading the onboarding and pre-employment screening of successful candidates.
- Being a point of contact for HR across the business.
- Processing changes to employee terms which may include liaising with payroll and pension administration.
What you'll need to succeed
- Relevant experience in a HR Administration role, ideally within Financial Services.
- Be able to adapt to different tasks and have good stakeholder management skills.
- Ideally CIPD qualified with experience with SMCR.
What you'll get in return
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity for progression
- Flexible working arrangements
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.