My client a global engineering firm are looking to hire Learning and Development Advisor on a permanent basis working in London. In this role you support the UK business in identifying, developing and aligning talent solutions to build capabilities, develop leaders and retain key talent. You will be tasked to work closely with the wider business and advise on talent identification, needs assessment, planning, design, implementation, monitoring and training evaluation.
Duties will include:
- Act as the point of first point of contact ensuring the provision of timely, accessible, cost effective, and quality 70:20:10 learning solutions for key business units.
- Design and deliver various employment law training, people manager and soft skills development programmes encompassing including mentoring, D&I, leadership essentials, and performance management.
- Actively contribute to external focus group to ensure that learning provisions are fit for the present and also future of the business.
- Take responsibility for utilising the grant support available to ensure the maximum level of return
- Ensure the engagement and advancement of key successors: guiding on individual development plans and recommending tailored programmes that expand personal and professional capabilities and broaden overall experience and skill set.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of learning solutions, measuring the impact and ensuring continuous improvement.
- Facilitate internal focus groups and discussions focused on upskilling and reskilling the workforce for emerging roles as the industry adapts to alternate ways of working.
- Subject matter expert on key areas of employment law and human resources with the ability to draft engaging content.
- Previous experience working in learning and development working with senior stakeholders
- Experience working in the engineering sector would be an added bonus
- Passionate about making positive changes to learning solutions
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.