A leading, international law firm are looking for a Talent Acquistion Coordinator to join their global HR. This role will report into the Talent Acquisition Manager and will support them in the full recruitment cycle. Key responsibilities for the candidate will include the following:
- Coordinate all recruitment administration, scheduling interviews, diary management, sometimes across different time zones.
- Liaise with recruitment agencies for support on certain roles.
- Update job descriptions, and track interview data for reporting.
- Manage applications tracking system.
- Administer assessment tests.
- Manage recruitment inbox, be the first point of contact for all recruitment related matters.
- Manage onboarding process. Create employment contracts and background checks.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Support wider HR team with a hoc projects.
- Undertake and attend specific training when needed, for personal development.
- Keep up to date with internal policies and procedures.
As a Junior Recruitment Advisor, you will possess:
- Previous recruitment experience, within a legal firm is preferrable.
- Understanding of management processes.
- CIPD qualified or interested in working towards it.
- Proficient in MS Office suite.
- Proactive with a can do attitude.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
If this Talent Acquisition Coordinator role is of interest, please apply directly.