Senior global mobility advisor
Your new company
We have an exciting opportunity to join a well-known global brand within their global mobility team!
You will be working closely with the business partners to advise the business on all thing global mobility and taking care of the assignee. This role sits within a large team and also focuses on both the operational side as well as the strategy.
Your new role
Your main responsibilities as a Global Mobility Senior Advisor will involve:
- Support Global Mobility Business Partners in the development of employment propositions associated with new or expanding overseas Programmes, providing comprehensive solutions and advice on mobility issues.
- Provide guidance to HR and line managers in determining appropriate level of policy benefits and terms, in accordance with Systems Global Mobility Policy.
- Work collaboratively with key specialists to minimise risks to assignees and the business when considering all overseas projects i.e. legal, corporate tax, personal tax, immigration, policy etc.
- Responsible for educating and supporting management teams on the HR, tax, cost implications and risks of operating overseas and how those risks can be mitigated.
- Apply a strong focus on cost management when advising business stakeholder on policy.
- Act as primary point of contact for assignees throughout the assignee lifecycle
- Provide advice and guidance to key stakeholders, acting as the 'intelligent supplier' and identifying opportunities for how the service and end to end processes can be made more efficient and effective.
- Deliver group and individual assignee briefings as and when required.
- Approval of cost forecasts for all international assignments/relocations to establish indicative costs for the business.
What you'll need to succeed
Your skills and qualifications:
- Excellent working knowledge of Global Mobility / International assignment policies and processes
- Good understanding of HR principles and practices
- Excellent understanding of GMS principles around personal tax, corporate tax, immigration and employment law issues relating to Global Mobility
- Quality driven, ensuring consistency and compliance
You will have excellent problem-solving skills, with the ability to deal with ambiguity and complex issues. You will work effectively as part of a team and have strong organisational and project management skills. You will have the ability to flex and adapt in line with business priorities and work well under pressure. You will also be able to work autonomously and collaboratively.
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available.
Great company perks including company jet for business travel!
Hybrid working with 2 days on site, loads of parking.
c£40,000 plus up to 5% bonus
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.