Oakleaf Partnership are currently recruiting for a HR Operations Manager for a Global Tech business headquartered in Central London.
The structure of the business is made up of a series of smaller businesses who are all a part of one network. Reporting to the regional CEO, you will be the first point of contact and go to HR contact for all Managing Directors and Partners across the UK, France, Belgium, and Luxembourg.
The role is very operational whilst often working with confidential information.
You will join at an exciting time for the business as it continues a strong and ambitious growth trajectory. You will work closely with the Head of HR to transform the HR function which will support the rapid growth plans.
Responsibilities will include:
* Manage transactional services of end-to-end employee lifecycle HR processes, including ER related activity
* Refine and deliver operational process improvement on a continuous basis
* Implement an updated HR systems platform and participate in the global project to develop new functionality
* Work with key stakeholders globally to create seamless improvements across the HR lifecycle and region
* Actively lead and participate in the project management of key projects impacting global HR Operations
* Build a highly capable team of experienced professionals through training and development and effective change management
* Be accountable for data integrity in systems, embedding robust quality assurance and control mechanisms into new processes to ensure compliance and exemplary data management
* Manage the payroll input process and activities acting as an escalation point for queries
* Act as SME for complex issues and queries on operational and ER matters
* Provide advice and guidance on reward and benefits management
You will ideally be the type of person who enjoys being the right-hand person, working closely with people, actively providing support day in day out and feel satisfied and accomplished when getting the job done! As it is very operational, you will ideally enjoy all the detail and getting stuck in.
* CIPD qualified to level 7 or equivalent knowledge and experience
* Experience of managing a busy HR operations team for a large/rapidly growing organisation. Ideally within a complex, international corporate environment
* Strong track record in managing complex ER cases
* Knowledge of GDPR and implications for HR processes and data management
* Experience of Payroll process management in the UK. Knowledge of payroll and benefits in France and Benelux would also be an advantage
* Knowledge of service delivery review, process mapping, process improvement- demonstrable experience of improving systems and processes, including quality assurance and compliance
* Knowledge of immigration requirements relating to Tier 2 sponsorship and requirements for working in the UK and abroad following Brexit
* Policy development and management, in line with company culture and local legislation
* Experience of managing transformational projects
* A "doer" as well as a manager
* Highly organised and deadline focused, with the ability to work through and motivate others to deliver
What's on offer for you:
* Structured career progression - the business encourages career growth and will give you the tools and guidance to achieve subject matter expertise and management capabilities
* Vibrant and diverse work environment - you will be surrounded by peers who share your passion about delivering high-quality solutions
* A competitive benefits package, including bonus scheme, medical insurance, pension, life insurance, income protection, season ticket loan and flexible benefits options
* Strong knowledge-sharing culture