PageGroup are currently going through huge areas of growth and are looking for someone to join our Talent Acquisition team to help support the recruitment needs of our offices in the South of the UK.
- Location flexible as there is opportunity for hybrid and remote working
- Market leading bonus structure + top private healthcare, flexible benefits scheme, and enhanced maternity/paternity policies
- Fast-growing global FTSE 250 business
- Opportunity to recruit all levels from Graduate to Director
Are you an enthusiastic recruiter with a passion for outstanding candidate experiences? Are you looking for an internal role which can still provide you with good developmental opportunity and market leading training?
Do you fancy supporting the growth and hiring for a FTSE 250 global business?
At PageGroup we have gone through a phenomenal 2021 and as a result are looking to grow exponentially and are expanding our internal Talent Acquisition team to support this.
This is an opportunity to join an established Talent Acquisition team - we are a fun, dynamic bunch that are passionate about what we do and have built a reputation of securing top talent across the UK.
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will:
- Business partner with the Hiring Managers and Directors of PageGroup to understand our organisational needs and jointly support hiring objectives and company growth,
- Be the main point of contact for all internal needs and be experts in Talent Acquisition.
- Upskill the business where necessary on interview processes and best practices
- Lead and support on ongoing strategy to find specialists, leaders and future hires for the business
- Proactively attract, assess, and secure high-calibre candidates (from graduate up to experienced hires) to join PageGroup
- At least 18 months working within an internal Talent role, or 18-24 months experience working within an agency looking to move inhouse
- Experience working with high volume vacancies
- Experience recruiting sales profiles is desired but not essential
- Highly motivated, ambitious and driven by success
As an inclusive employer, PageGroup is continually looking to improve their diversity representation. As such, applications from disabled & ethnically diverse candidates are particularly welcomed. We are keen to support you so that you may thrive at PageGroup, so let us know if there is anything, we can do throughout the interview process so that we can be at your best.
- Progression opportunities - the team is looking to expand rapidly with lots of opportunity to move up to more Senior Talent Acquisition roles, and transparency on how to get there!
- Hybrid working - we offer an opportunity for a balance between home and office. Our team is currently based in a number of our Southern offices so this can be flexible depending on your location
- Competitive basic salary (up to £35k depending on experience) with the opportunity to earn an uncapped commission/bonuses per placement made
- Additional benefits including private medical insurance, pension plan, "My Benefits" - our flexible benefits scheme, opportunity to buy or sell holiday, Tech Scheme (discounted laptops, tablets etc.), GymFlex and more
- Best in industry parental pay policies
- A truly inclusive workplace
- Full and part time roles are available