Henlee Resourcing is working with this niche Medical Services Business with a base in Swindon to recruit an experienced Recruitment Partner on a permanent basis. The Organisation is highly acquisitive has a solid strategy for continued growth and success.
We are looking for someone who has the drive to get out / into the Business and take responsibility for sourcing, screening and recommending qualified candidates to Hiring Managers for all specialist positions within Business, being responsible for building pipelines, scheduling interviews, posting new positions and extending offers as well as attending CPD and career fairs to build the network and grow the Employer proposition.
- Source for candidates using LinkedIn and other recruiting platforms / job boards where active and passive candidates can be identified to include attending CPD and career fairs
- Partner with Human Resources and Hiring Managers to understand staffing needs
- Identify talent through sourcing strategies including cold calling, referrals and internal networks
- Build Pipeline of candidates for frequently hired positions and departments
- Develop industry-specific partnerships for networking purposes
- Proactively conduct research and investigate innovative ideas to create innovative sourcing strategies
- Conduct candidate interviews to evaluate, identify and summarise relevant experience and skills
- Schedule interviews to present qualified and interested candidates to Hiring Managers
- Schedule travel for candidates as necessary
- Sending out recruiting communication to Employees on open positions
- Prepare requisitions for approval and post internally and externally
- Prepare and deliver offer letters - monitor for signed and returned offers
- Special projects involving process improvements
If you are somebody who is looking for move into a Business that is growing at pace and really wants to get under the skin of the Organisation to deliver great candidates, we'd very much like to hear from you ASAP!!
Henlee Resourcing is a specialist full service human resources recruitment consultancy operating across the South West, M3, M4 and M5 corridors.