Morgan Philips is a global Talent Consulting, Executive Search and Recruitment business. As part of the London based UK Talent Consulting team, we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Organisational Psychologist/Managing Consultant to design and deliver assessment and development solutions for a range of international clients. The role will play an important part in innovating assessment methodology and solutions that have a global impact within the Morgan Philips business.
Key responsibilities include:
- Account managing existing and new clients, partnering at a senior level to develop talent solutions that support succession planning, identification and development of talent pipelines.
- Leading multiple assessment and development programs for clients including leading diverse and international assessor teams.
- Designing talent solutions including talent frameworks, assessments, 360 feedback, psychometric testing.
- Growing new and existing clients involving the development of proposals and offering new ideas and approaches.
- Involvement in the design of assessment and development activities including business simulations,.
We are looking for an Organisational Psychologist with experience and expertise in assessing and leading multiple programs of assessment for clients. An MSc in Occupational/Organisational Psychology or equivalent would be highly beneficial but not essential.
Key skills needed to be successful in this role are:
- Strong drive and initiative
- Strong assessment and feedback skills
- Strong ability to build and manage senior stakeholder relationships
- Ability to lead and manage teams
- Strong attention to detail
- Creative thinker and problem solver
In return, we offer a great opportunity to work within a team that is evolving and developing new and innovative approaches to assessing and developing talent. We are entrepreneurial in spirit and values based as a team. Not only do we care about each other, we care about the solutions we provide, the experience that participants receive and the difference we can make to individuals and organisations.