Frazer Jones is partnering with an internationally renowned technology company specialising in financial services to find an HR Administrator on a temporary basis (with a view to go permanent) for their London office. With a longstanding market presence, the company strive to transform the market, utilising cutting-edge technology and data services to deliver unique and effective solutions worldwide.
This role will give you fantastic exposure into the wider HR function, as you will play an essential role in all of the HRBP's teams' processes. From onboarding and collaborating on induction program design, to maintaining HRIS data and the HR inbox, this is a great opportunity to develop your HR career in a supportive and collaborative environment. This is a hands-on role, providing the opportunity to focus on data analytics, working across Excel and the HRIS to facilitate the smooth-running of the function. Through exposure to HR projects, event coordination and updating intranet pages, this is a varied position which will propel your career within HR.
- Onboarding administration including inductions and probation coordination
- Maintain HRIS and Excel spreadsheet records (data analytics and employee data files)
- Handle the HR inbox
- Issuing letters and preparing employment paperwork
- HR project support
- Excellent Excel experience (proven ability working with V-lookups and Pivot tables)
- Experience in HR administration
- Methodical, meticulous, and passionate
- Great communication skills, with a proven ability to collaborate within a team
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.