Inhouse Global Mobility Specialist - 6 months- with a view to be extended
London office, 2/3 days per week
Our client, a highly regarded bank is looking for an Inhouse Global Mobility Specialist to join their Global Mobility team on a hybrid working model, can be based in London or Birmingham.
You will be responsible for providing an efficient and high-quality service. This is a fantastic opportunity to provide advice to both assignees and managers and ensure global mobility processes and policy is followed.
Responsibilities of the Inhouse Global Mobility Specialist:
- Providing high quality consulting services and advice to internal clients on the appropriate form of global mobility for an employee
- Ensuring preparation of accurate associated assignment cost estimates, steering the approval process
- Working with other HRI colleagues and external vendors to implement the relocation
- Managing , the ongoing expatriate population including dealing with ad hoc queries or escalations typically from the employee, line manager or HR Generalist
- Delivering of various ad hoc and cyclical tasks required to ensure tax and immigration compliance
Key Requirements of the Inhouse Global Mobility Specialist:
- Experience working within the field of international assignments, either global mobility is essential
- Applicants will have a strong understanding of the assignment lifecycle from start-to-finish including expatriate compensation methodologies.
- Strong immigration experience advantageous
- Previous experience with an international focus with a good understanding of other cultures, essential
- Well organised, strong communicator, and negotiator, able to prioritise and work under pressure, and have a thirst for knowledge and self-development
- Excellent interpersonal skills as you will be dealing with assignees and senior managers on a day-today basis
- Excellent administration skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to demonstrate initiative and a pro-active approach to daily tasks
- Able to work to deadlines and timely delivery of information