City of London
Up to £45,000 DOE
Oakleaf Partnership are currently partnered with a highly successful financial services firm based in London who are seeking an experienced and switched-on Recruitment Coordinator to join their team.
The company is a global firm with offices in Europe, Asia and the US; they are incredibly successful and are at the forefront of their field. They foster ambition and drive and have a very collaborative and supportive culture.
You will be an integral part of the recruitment team, supporting recruitment initiatives and strategies whilst driving the operational side of the recruitment function and being an excellent representative of the company for new starters. This role would therefore suit a driven individual with a operational mindset and someone who is confident in their ideas and able to express them.
Main responsibilities include:
* Managing the full onboarding process of all new starters
* Delivering a great candidate experience
* Evaluating tools for recruiting initiatives
* Scheduling a high volume of interviews
* Assisting in recruitment projects and initiatives
* Proven track record of working within a similar role in a fast-paced environment
* Working on an array of recruitment initiatives
* Excellent data/tech skills including Excel and Pivot tables
* Strong communicator
* Ability to pushback
* Creative with their solutions to optimising the recruitment process
* Ambitious and driven
* Competitive salary
* Paid home to work commute
* 27 days holiday excluding UK bank holidays
* Breakfast & Lunch at the office
* Hybrid working pattern (3 days in the office, 2 remote)
* Pension Scheme
* Private Medical Insurance
* 50% paid gym membership
If you feel that this role is right for you please apply now!