Senior Learning & Development Analyst
City of London with a 3/2 Hybrid Working Pattern
Up to £60,000
Oakleaf Partnership are currently partnered with an award-winning boutique investment management firm based in London, who are seeking a senior learning & development analyst to join their team.
The role will focus on the design and delivery of training to the London based audience with scope to extend this training to the European team, you will work closely with the training team in the US who have a robust learning function in place. This is a newly created role as the London team are growing exponentially so there is a need for an internal learning function to help determine the learning needs and bridge those skill gaps.
This role would suit someone who likes to work in a fast paced and collaborative environment as well as someone who is relationship driven as you will be working closely with an array of employees at all levels.
Main responsibilities include:
* Working with internal customers to understand business needs and determine the learning and development implications of those needs.
* Develop, design and deliver training to employees at all levels.
* Stay abreast of external learning and development products and curriculum
* Evaluate the results of training, determine effectiveness and recommend appropriate alternatives when needed. Continuously seek ways to improve learning and development output.
* Train and mentor less experienced staff.
* Bachelor's degree in Organizational Development, Human Resources, Education or related field or equivalent combination of education and relevant experience required
* At least 3-5 years professional experience in administration of training, orientation and or/project management required
* Financial services or professional services industry background strongly preferred
* Ability to work autonomously
* Strong relationship builder
* Strong IT and e-learning skills