Learning, Talent & Development Consultant EMEA
City of London
Oakleaf Partnership are currently partnered with a global financial services firm based in London who are seeking an experience Learning, Talent & Development Consultant to join their Learning team.
You will be responsible for EMEA whilst working closely with the US and Australia teams too. Predominately you will have ownership of the core curriculum, coordinating the core training and managing the events calendar as well as consulting on the learning needs of the commodities & global markets business, working closely with the HRBP's to design and implement training based on these needs.
This is a fantastic role for someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment and is reliable and highly organised. The team are a small team of 5 but work closely together in order to achieve the team's collective goals.
* Running curriculum of learning activities, coordinating training and managing event calendar
* Providing consultancy to businesses to understand their learning needs and creating appropriate, practical solutions
* Experience of data analysis, and utilising data as a decision-making tool
* Managing and building relationships with suppliers, and relevant associated processes, researching new suppliers and keeping up with learning trends
* Collaboration with Learning colleagues internationally
* At least 2 years learning and development experience
* Experience working within financial services or blue chip background ideally
* Thrives in a fast-paced environment
* Good communicator
* Highly organised with attention to detail
Please apply now if you feel this role is of interest!