About the company
Our client is a well established professional services business that are looking to recruit for a Human Resources Business Partner on a permanent basis.
About the job
Reporting to the Head of People you will be responsible for the delivery of an integrated, comprehensive, and commercially focused HR service; influencing the People Plan whilst maintaining an independent organisation-wide perspective on how HR can add value to the organisation. You will build excellent relationships with the heads of all business functions and will provide counsel and support to line management in the development and implementation of key HR initiatives.
The successful candidate will be required to support the Head of People in the development and implementation of Divisional People Plans, policies and practice.
- Work with the Group HR team to implement business-wide plans and projects.
- Manage Diversity, Equity & Inclusion activity in conjunction with Group DEI agenda and strategies.
- Co-ordinate CSR and digital media activity within the organisation in conjunction with Group CSR and Marketing teams.
- Support development and promotion of the company EVP to assist talent acquisition and retention.
- Oversee co-ordination of annual activities.
- Ensure that people programmes, policies and initiatives are interpreted and implemented consistently across the organisation.
- Work in partnership with the business and engage with senior stakeholders to understand their business and support their people needs
- Coach and support line managers to ensure they fulfil the people management aspects of their role with openness and transparency and in accordance with company values.
- Provide advice to managers in line with employment legislation and work with them on employee relations issues as required.
- Work across the business to support the organisations diversity and Inclusion agenda
What You'll Need to Succeed
- Extensive generalist experience operating at a senior level, working with, and influencing a range of stakeholders.
- Experience of interpreting employment law, managing risk and delivering commercial and pragmatic solutions.
- Experience of undertaking appropriate due diligence and reviewing and advising on people elements of client contracts.
- Experience of fully managing and running TUPE transfer and re-structuring programmes.
- Experience of obtaining, interpreting, and analysing MI
- Strong project management skills with the ability to clearly articulate project plans, manage resource, and deliver the outcome appropriately.
- Sound analytical and problem-solving skills along with the ability to make timely and balanced decisions, which considers the wider implications for the organisation.
- Proven ability to deal with, communicate and manage change effectively.
- Business acumen and commercial awareness.
- Self-motivated and driven with the ability to work both independently and in a team. Can demonstrate ability to lead, motivate, develop and guide colleagues.
- Experience of working with a cross functional HR Team.
- Membership of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (MCIPD) and/or a bachelor's degree in Business or Human Resources.
What you will get in return
- Hybrid Working
- Generalist Benefits
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.