An influential HR Coordinator to join a private healthcare business based in Southampton / remote working.
Your new company
My exclusive client is a leading provider of specialist equipment, technology and services to their valued customers across the UK. The company are proud to be one of the fastest growing private healthcare businesses in the country.
Your new role
This is an exciting opportunity for an adaptable HR Coordinator to join the HR team based at their head office in Southampton, to deliver an efficient HR support to all divisions across the group. You will ensure the smooth running of all HR processes, policies and projects by delivering professional guidance, coaching and support to colleagues and managers.
- You will manage and advise on a range of Employee Relations (ER) cases including, absence, performance, AWOL, maternity/paternity, flexible working etc.
- Provide guidance and coaching to managers with regards to all ER activity including company policy and procedures but also complex employment law
- Manage the administration of all ER casework, including the preparation of invite letters, collation of investigation notes, and preparation of meeting packs
- Employee Lifecycle administration such as employee changes, promotion, change of pay, hours and leaver processes etc.
- Handle employee queries and administration regarding family friendly leave, flexible working requests, pay, pension, benefits etc.
- Coordinate Occupational Health referrals
- Ensure the HRIS is kept up to date with the progress of all casework
Working hours: 8.30am-5pm, Monday-Friday. This role offers hybrid working of 2 days office (Southampton) / 3 days remote per average week.
What you'll need to succeed
You must be CIPD Level 3 qualified (minimum), but ideally CIPD Level 5 or working towards this. The successful applicant will have worked in a similar HR role with good knowledge and understanding of current employment law, with excellent communication / influencing skills and be professional / adaptable enough to provide guidance to both colleagues and senior managers.
What you'll get in return
This is a great opportunity to join a growing business, a supportive HR function and report to a Hiring Manager with a genuine willingness to develop your knowledge and HR career.
You will receive a salary between £25,000-£28,000 (DOE), hybrid working as above (2 days office / 3 days home), 25 days holiday +BH's and free onsite parking.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call me today on 07834 975318.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact me for a confidential discussion on your career.