Recruitment Team Support Officer, to £175 per day, 6 month temporary assignment, hybrid - min, 1 day per wk.
Your new company
A public sector organisation which has a long and proud history. The work they do has a significant impact on people's lives, the communities where they live and the economy. This is an organisation which wants their colleagues to be able to work more flexibly and more collaboratively, exploring new and innovative ways to improve the way we provide services. Their offices in Central Bristol and are close to transport links. They support hybrid and remote working.
Your new role
Busy recruitment role in a supportive team. Working to ensure vacancy campaigns are processed quickly and efficiently whilst providing strong levels of service to internal customers and applicants.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience of providing a customer focused high-quality service to Managers and candidates with suitable attention to detail.
- Excellent organisational skills with proven experience of multi-tasking and managing competing demands.
- Experience of handling the end to end recruitment process including providing resourcing advice to managers.
- Effective communication skills.
- Experience of maintaining data in excel and understanding the importance of accurate records.
- Knowledge and understanding of the principles behind good recruitment practice and positive candidate/manager experience,
What you'll get in return
Competitive day rate - up to £175 per day plus a range of benefits. Flexible working. Supportive working environment and team.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.