Interim HR Manager | £50K - £55K | £6K Car Allowance | Hybrid | Aldgate, London
Our FS client is seeking an interim HR Manager to join them for 13 months to cover maternity leave from July 2022. Reporting to the Head of HR, and managing a HR Advisor, you will deliver a first-class generalist HR service throughout the employee life cycle, supporting the implementation of the HR plan across all London and their European offices.
As HR Manager, you will offer proactive support and expertise to management and employees on all employment related matters including but not limited to disciplinary, performance management, and development. You will also assist in the annual moderation and PDR processes, succession planning, and other activities related to organisational development.
In addition to overseeing the annual employee wellbeing programme, you will be responsible for ensuring HR Policies and Procedures are always up to date, tracking future legislative changes, and making recommendations accordingly. Working with managers, you will determine the team's needs for the annual budgeting and salary review process.
You will be responsible for the monthly payroll processing for 185 people across 4 offices in Europe and the UK, as well as managing benefits schemes and programs across Europe. Throughout the year they have several HR projects that you will also be involved in or lead on.
- Qualified HR generalist with significant experience working in a busy HR department.
- Experience International HR support and payroll management highly desirable
- Confident using Excel for budgeting and analysis.
- Excellent relationship building and communication skills.
- Making sound judgements based on data analysis and interpretation.
- You should be able to manage your own time and handle ever changing priorities with a sense of humour.
- Attention to detail is essential.