Talent Acquisition Manager | Full or Part time | £50K FTE | Hybrid | London (SW)
We are seeking a Talent Acquisition Manager to join our Professional Services client on a permanent basis near St James Park, London.
This position would suit somebody who is either full time or looking for a minimum of 3 days a week. You will have a generalist HR background, moving into a talent role in your career.
In this role, you will be responsible for designing and delivering the company's Recruitment and Talent Retention strategy, which is aimed at attracting and retaining talent, from Apprenticeships to Executives.
Taking ownership over the recruitment life cycle, to ensure professional delivery, accuracy and timely execution of the recruitment and on-boarding process, as well as aligning recruitment and on-boarding experiences to the organisation's values and diversity and inclusion commitments.
It will be your responsibility to identify career development opportunities to attract new employees and benefit the professional development of their existing employees.
Your previous experience will include.
- Solid generalist HR background
- Management of apprenticeship programmes.
- Participation in job requisitions, recruitment, and selecting candidates, as well as interviews as required.
- Maintained and improved the candidate and hiring manager experience, continually seeking ways to improve processes.
- Employed traditional and social media advertising tools to attract qualified candidates, including LinkedIn and job boards.
- Established and nurtured strong relationships with the senior leadership team and hiring managers to ensure their understanding of current and future hiring needs.
- Advised on the changes to employment legislation, including the right to work, discrimination, and best practices, particularly around diversity and inclusion.
- Implemented new sourcing approaches and improved recruitment processes.
- Assured diversity and inclusion is respected throughout the recruitment process, encouraging creative thinking to increase engagement from a diverse pool of applicants.
- Maintained and monitored a recruitment budget.
- Assist hiring managers and colleagues with the proper use of the online recruitment process.