Your new company
Our Public sector client are currently recruiting for a Digital Learning Designer.
Your new role
Your role will be to provide administrative support of the learning management system and work on the development of digital learning material with the learning and organisational development team. Duties to include:
- Development of creative and innovative learning resources
- Maintenance of learning management system (LMS)
- Lead on the integration and development of technology within L&D
- Upload and amend courses on LMS system
- Administer and produce reports for stakeholders on course participation and completion
- Engage with the market to explore innovative solutions to delivering training to either support or replace face-to-face training
- Maintain comprehensive up-to-date business knowledge, adult learning theory and specialist technical skills for applications used
- Participate in digital learning related projects
This is a full-time permanent role with hybrid flexible working options available.
What you'll need to succeed
For this role our client are looking for experienced Digital Learning Designers who can demonstrate experience in designing, developing and delivering a high quality learning management system that meets the complex needs and expectations of the customer. You will have proven experience of the ability to analyse, understand and translate complex data and matters into accessible learning solutions and have up to date knowledge of Instructional Design and Learning Management Systems.
As a person you will be highly motivated with energy and enthusiasm with a desire and track record of delivery and achievement. You will be creative and innovative, producing new ideas, approaches or insights and be able to produce a range of solutions to problems.
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.