Recruitment Project Manager| Manchester Centre | Hybrid 3 days in every 2 weeks | Up to £40,000 | 4 month FTC
A great opportunity to join a frontline medical aid charity who have currently opened their programme within Ukraine, to support with recruitment of key roles (nurses/doctors/medical staff). As Recruitment Project manager you will support on a 3-4 month FTC, working flexibly, supporting the overall recruitment process to make it as efficient as possible.
You will support with the significant growth project the organisation currently has going on, which involves an immediate large recruitment drive across a large number of roles. You will oversee the whole project, ensuring things are moving as quickly and smoothly as possible.
- Project manage a large set of recruitment
- Work alongside recruiting managers to define roles, person specs and prepare job information
- Support interviews and transition to onboarding of candidates
- Support the whole process, from start to end to ensuring it all comes together
You will sit within a HR team of 7, reporting into the Head of HR. As this organisation is an emergency response organisation, it is key that you are a flexible and committed individual with a strong work ethic.
What You Will Need
- Experience managing the end-to-end recruitment process effectively
- Understanding of international hiring (desirable)
- To be flexible and committed
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment dealing with high volume recruitment needs
- Strong organisation and communication skills
If you are interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or call us directly. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are interested in looking at an alternative position, please contact us for a confidential discussion regarding other options.