Your new company
Hays Human Resources are delighted to be working with a global, market leading Agricultural organisation who are looking to onboard a permanent HR Manager.
Your new role
Reporting into the Head of HR, you will lead a variety of Human Resource related programs to reach business and budget objectives, in line with the strategies and policies of the wider UK and European Group. You will define and implement the UK HR Strategy and policies within established budgets and in compliance with all local relevant regulations, laws and employment standards.
Some of the key duties include:
- Develop an employee orientated organisation culture that emphasises well-being and work satisfaction
- Support with the monitoring of performance for employees with a strong focus on development
- Evaluate and improve management practices and behaviours by supporting managers in their People Management
- Recruitment Strategy and Execution
- Develop and implement compensation & benefits policies
- Oversee Payroll and benefit administration
- Participate in international HR and CSR projects
- Align with the business road map in order to analyse the skills development needs and training initiatives
What you'll need to succeed
The successful candidate will be an experience HR Manager who is personable, approachable and professional. You will be passionate about people and will want to drive to implement better well-being, culture and overall positive change.
You will ideally have an understanding of managing a Payroll function previously and will have a good understanding of the process in order to best support the team.
To be considered for this role you must ideally be degree qualified and will ideally hold the CIPD Level 7 qualification in conjunction to this (or similar accredited professional qualification.)
What you'll get in return
You will be offered a competitive benefits package for this role, depending on experience and qualifications. Flexible working is offered also.
Other Enhanced Benefits Include:
- A company car or car allowance
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Complete shut down over Christmas without needing to use annual leave
- Annual Bonus
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.