Resourcing Administrator Required
You will be providing a customer-focused, comprehensive, and effective recruitment administration service to applicants, staff members and managers within the University. Always demonstrating an exemplary level of customer service and acting with due diligence to ensure necessary governance is delivered in a professional and helpful manner.
- You will be responsible for coordinating the recruitment advertising process, liaising with recruiting managers, and uploading vacancies to multiple platforms to ensure that advertisements appear in the requested media in a timely manner.
- To receive, action and monitor recruitment administration requests submitted via ServiceNow, the department's service management platform, within agreed service level response times.
- Provide first line advice to staff on HR policies, procedures and guidelines linked to temporary staffing process and policy, escalating to the appropriate level as required
- Organise and co-ordinate interviews as directed by the Resourcing Manager, including venue and catering arrangements and preparation and distribution of papers; as well as attendance as required providing administrative support.
- Produce conditional offer letters and contracts of employment upon notification that a candidate has been appointed. Issue new starter packs ensuring the packs are up to date and include standard information and act as a central point of contact for the individual prior to commencement in employment in relation to HR queries.
- Review and process requests for DBS checks, ensuring the appropriate level of check is carried out and keeping a record of checks and all other appropriate information in line with the guidance.
- CIPD level 3 or working towards
- GCSE English and Maths (or equivalent)
- Experience of Data Protection principles and application to recruitment
- Knowledge and experience of understanding and implementing statutory legislation relating to recruitment
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (word, excel, outlook)
- Experience of building successful relationships with internal and external stakeholders and other partners
- Be organised and efficient with a high standard of written work and composition skills
- Ability to work on own without supervision and take appropriate decisions
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.