Temporary HR Administrator
As HR Administrator you will work across the HR, volunteers and reception functions to coordinate and deliver a proactive, high quality, accurate and efficient HR administrative service. You will be first point of contact for HR queries. You will ensure the maintenance and provision of timely and accurate HR data so that data can be easily reported. You will manage the Reception team of employed and volunteer staff. You will provide general admin support to the Head of HR.
- Coordinate and provide proactive, efficient and accurate HR administrative support.
- Support employees and managers with day-to-day HR enquiries, escalating to the HR and Volunteers Manager or Head of HR where necessary.
- Manage the reception team to ensure high quality reception services are delivered.
- Develop and maintain HR documentation and filing (hard copy and electronic) to ensure that accurate and timely data and information can be collated as required.
- Ensure that the HR system is accurate and up to date; and
- Coordinate the Hospice's standard mandatory training requirements.
- Provide accurate guidance in line with HR procedures to employees and volunteers, escalating queries to the HR and Volunteers Manager or Head of HR and Volunteers where necessary.
- Provide administrative support in relation to employee relations meetings as required.
- Ensure Payroll are notified of any staffing changes which impact on pay
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.