A Leadership Development Specialist to join an organisation that provide coaching in leadership development to improve individual skill portfolios to enable career growth into Director and C-Suite level roles within professional service firms. The role is based in London, offering hybrid working arrangements.
Join an organisation that supports career and leadership transitions.
Based in London with hybrid working.
A Leadership Development Specialist to:
- Work with the team to create skills-based leadership training programmes including, design, budget management, dealing with vendors and the delivery of training.
- Enhance the design and delivery of a professional development programme
- Design and deliver senior level training materials, programmes and workshops.
- Expand and improve the existing training materials.
- Use executive and career coaching to guide individuals through career and leadership transitions.
- Develop tools and materials in line with the programmes.
- Use psychometric tools if appropriate.
- Keep up to date with market trends and changes, including new suppliers.
- Supporting people on a 1:1 or group basis.
- No line management responsibilities.
A Leadership Development Specialist with key skills or experience in:
* Career or executive coaching.
* Learning and development, including designing of materials and rolling out programs.
* Leadership development
* Professional Service background desirable.
* A global HR team.
* Recruitment background or expertise desirable.
A Leadership Development Specialist
London based - Hybrid role
30 days A/L plus bank holidays
22% Employer Pension Contribution