HR & Payroll Officer - £40,000 - £45,000 + Bonus & Benefits - Mayfair London.
Frazer Jones have been instructed by a leading and growing Banking organisation to recruit a HR & Payroll Officer on a Permanent basis. This role will report directly into the Head of HR and take ownership of Payroll & HR administration.
This client is offering hybrid working (3 days in the office 2 working from home).
Payroll & Benefits:
- Manage and process Payroll for the UK and European branches.
- Responsible for RTI, FPS and EPS submissions to HMRC.
- Assist with preparations of year end returns such as P11Ds and PSA.
- Responsible for ensuring that pension contributions are transferred to the pension administrators.
- Be responsible for employee queries related to Payroll & benefits.
- Benefit administration.
- Co-ordinate interviews.
- Responsible for on-boarding checks for new employees.
- Process new starters and leavers on the internal HR system.
- Contract writing support.
Skill set required:
- Strong understanding to Payroll & HR administration.
- Strong excel skills set
- People person.
- Strong communicator.
- Must be located in the UK.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.