Your new company
A professional financial services organisation with very modern offices in Leeds, is recruiting to a new eLearning Designer to join their L&D team. They offer a great range of benefits including flexible work-from-home options.
Your new role
As a digital learning specialist, you will develop the technical and non-technical learning and training experiences for colleagues across the organisation. You'll design learning experiences that strengthen the capabilities of all operations and corporate teams, working closely with leaders and SME's to create digestible and engaging learning content. You will also analyse and assess the learning needs and provide any required solutions; supporting the digital agenda to move away from purely classroom-based learning, designing and delivering a wide range of e-learning and digital interventions, supporting the overall business strategy.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience in designing impactful digital learning solutions
- Experience in designing and developing blended and digital learning content using Articulate Storyline 360, Adobe Creative Cloud, or similar tools.
- Experience in both learning design and delivery
- Confident consultancy skills to work with the business to understand and respond to their learning needs, good stakeholder skills
- If you've worked as a digital learning / elearning advisor or instructional designer previously I'd love to hear from you.
What you'll get in return
This is a key role working as a vital part of the L&D team, with the future growth involving working at Group level on digital L&D projects. Flexible working options are available. Great benefits including 28 days holiday plus bank holidays, bonus, pension contributions, car scheme, and additional flexible benefits to choose from.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.